This tool helps you visualize events across time and space with bubbles of magnitude of events, and works on devices with different screen size. Above is an example of visualization of Islamic terrorist attacks from 1983 to 2015.
How to Use
prepare the event data in a google spreadsheet formatted like this:
7 columns are required in following order: date, event, shortname, death, wounded, latitude, longitude:
- date: Event date. YYYY/MM/DD or MM/DD/YYYY
- event: Event name. shown in timeline only if shortname is omitted
- shortname: short name of event for showing in timeline
- death: number of death
- wounded: number of wounded
- latitude and longitude: coordinate of the event
and publish the spreadsheet by clicking "Menu" » "Publish to the Web" » "Publish"
Copy & paste the link of the spreadsheet in this input box:
and setup following configuration:
result looks like this:
html code for embedding in your websites:
direct link to the result page: ( open in new tab )